OStack程序员社区-中国程序员成长平台

标题: python - Why is the command bound to a Button or event executed when declared? [打印本页]

作者: 菜鸟教程小白    时间: 2022-4-10 16:03
标题: python - Why is the command bound to a Button or event executed when declared?

My code is:

from Tkinter import *

admin = Tk()
def button(an):
    print an
    print 'het'

b = Button(admin, text='as', command=button('hey'))
b.pack()
mainloop()

The button doesn't work, it prints 'hey' and 'het' once without my command, and then, when I press the button nothing happens.

Best Answer-推荐答案

Consider this code:

b = Button(admin, text='as', command=button('hey'))

It does exactly the same as this:

result = button('hey')
b = button(admin, text='as', command=result)

Likewise, if you create a binding like this:

listbox.bind("<<ListboxSelect>>", some_function())

... it's the same as this:

result = some_function()
listbox.bind("<<ListboxSelect>>", result)

The command option takes a reference to a function, which is a fancy way of saying you need to pass it the name of the function. To pass a reference you must use the name only, without using parenthesis or arguments. For example:

b = Button(... command = button)

If you want to pass a parameter such as "hey" you must use a little extra code:

For me, lambda is the simplest since it doesn't require any additional imports like functools.partial does, though some people think that functools.partial is easier to understand.

To create a lambda function that calls your button function with an argument you would do something like this:

lambda: button('hey')

You end up with a function that is functionally equivalent to:

def some_name():
    return button('hey')

As I said earlier, lambda returns a reference to this nameless function. Since a reference is what the command option expects you can use lambda directly in the creation of the button:

b = Button(... command = lambda: button('hey'))

There's a question on this site that has a lot of interesting comments about lambda, in general. See the question Why Python lambdas are useful?. That same discussion has an answer that shows how to use lambdas in a loop when you need to pass in a variable to the callback.

Finally, see the zone.effbot.org article titled Tkinter Callbacks for a nice tutorial. The coverage of lambda is pretty lean, but the information there might still be useful.

欢迎光临 OStack程序员社区-中国程序员成长平台 (http://ostack.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X3.4