手机扫一扫访问
    迪恩网络手机版
  • 关注官方公众号
    微信扫一扫关注
    公众号

python 3.x - Pip error even Microsoft Visual C++ 14.0 is installed

[复制链接]
菜鸟教程小白 发表于 2022-4-23 21:05:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题

I read all of the questions and answers which are related or asked before and I still didn't find an appropriate answer to my problem.

I am using python 3.6.5 and pip(and setuptools) is up to date. I am installed Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017 from here: https://www.visualstudio.com/downloads/#build-tools-for-visual-studio-2017

when using pip install, I still get the error:

Microsoft Visual C++ is required

PS: I want to install airflow

Best Answer-推荐答案

This problem was solved on a computer having Visual Studio Community 2017 v15.5.2 and the Visual Studio Installer v1.16.1247.518 installed.

The steps used are as follows:

1. Start the Visual Studio Installer
  2. Visual Studio Installer showed a Installed section that stated that Visual Studio Community 2017. In that section was a drop-down titled More. The drop- down option Modify was selected.
  3. Visual Studio Installer then showed "tabs" titled Workloads, Individual components, Language packs and Installed locations. The tab Individual components was selected.
  4. Scrolling down the list of Individual components, there was a section titled Compilers, build tools, and runtimes. Under that section there was a VC++ 2015.3 v140 toolset for desktop (x86,x64) option that was unchecked. The option was then checked.
  5. The Modify button located at the lower right part of the Visual Studio Installer was pushed.
  6. After waiting an unreasonably long amount of time, the installer finished modifying the installation of Visual Studio Community 2017.

As always, your mileage may differ.

回复

使用道具 举报

懒得打字嘛,点击右侧快捷回复 【右侧内容,后台自定义】
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关注0

粉丝2

帖子830918

发布主题
阅读排行 更多
广告位